New paraglider Nova Doubleskin for sale
Krilo paraglajdera Nova DOUBLESKIN - Minimalistički izlet i letenje S DOUBLESKIN-om NOVA još jednom otvara pravu poslasticu!
Sa 2,1 kilograma (veličina 17), DOUBLESKIN je najlakši paraglajder na svetu koji ima gornju i donju površinu (sa istim ravnim delom, izbor opcije Ultralight Riser; važi 06/19). Ima malu zapreminu pakovanja i čistu je radost u vazduhu zahvaljujući svojoj superiornoj aerodinamičnosti u poređenju sa krilima s jednim površinom. Tako bezbrižan uspon je podjednako zabavan kao i let i sletanje. Uprkos laganom dizajnu, DOUBLESKIN dolazi sa potpunim, sveobuhvatnim NOVA garancijskim paketom.
Koncept i pozicioniranje
Nova DOUBLESKIN je super laki paraglajder sa izuzetno malom zapreminom pakovanja, posebno za planine, pilote koji postavljaju krilima kao i jezero ventilatore. Međutim, nije mini krilo „bez performansa“. Imate bolje performanse od, na primer, IBEKS 4 i PRION 4. Sa 2,1 kilograma (projicirana veličina 17), DOUBLESKIN je najlakši paraglajder na svetu koji ima gornju i donju površinu (sa istim ravnim površinom i mogućnošću izbora Ultralight Riser; važi 06 / 19). Trostruka obloga ima 33 veličine i dostupna je u tri veličine (17, 20 i 23), a sve je to EN A Sertifikovana u normalnoj raspoloživoj težini.
Funkcije i detalji
• Mini-ribs for higher performance.
• New Zig-Zag 3D-Shaping for an even more aerodynamically optimised leading edge.
• Lightweight materials and design: the light weight of the DOUBLESKIN is NOT based on the concept of simply to "omitting features”. It results from the consistent use of the lightest materials and an intelligent design.
• Innovative Top Sail Vector Tape for better profile shape and improved handling.
• Sheathed lines (except the gallery lines).
• Weight-optimised cloth.
• Two different riser options (Light and Ultralight).
• Holding-Pins for take-off on very steep and slippery terrain - e.g. on snow are included as standard.
The official certification EN/LTF A refers only to the criteria required for test flights according to the EN standard. When it comes to serious alpine use, there are further factors to consider: safe laying out (helped by the Holding-Pins), limited space required on launch (the DOUBLSKIN has short lines), easy handling through sheathed lines - and last but not least speed, good glide as well as safe landing behaviour even with a tail wind or in turbulent conditions. We place great importance on these safety criteria.
Why the name DOUBLESKIN?
At NOVA, there are a number of employees who regularly undertake sporty hike & fly tours – to go quickly up and quickly down again. Therefore,they were interested in single-surface gliders. We tried a number of such gliders from other manufacturers and developed as well as built three prototypes ourselves. But we noticed again and again with all these gliders that they lack speed, that the glide performance decreases significantly in moving air and that even with significant experience, the landings are regularly "not perfect" (with changing winds, turbulence during landing or tailwind).
At some point the single skin became a DOUBLESKIN again. Finally, we kept this working title because it expresses the similarity to a single-surface glider.
Target group - who is the DOUBLESKIN aimed at?
• Paramountaineers: low weight and a small packing volume is one thing, speed and good glide performance is another. You need both again and again, especially at higher altitudes! The DOUBLESKIN offers everything.
• Hike & fly: simple launch preparation, Holding-Pins for steep take-offs, limited space requirements when laying out and good performance even in headwind - the DOUBLESKIN has it all.
• Lightweight fans: to travel super-light, you usually have to compromise on performance or speed. Not so with the DOUBLESKIN... with a normal wing loading you can fly in thermals and even go XC.
Recommended Take Off Weight
Depending on the wing load, the DOUBLESKIN changes its flying characteristics: with lower wing load it feels more „relaxed“, while it is more „dynamic“ with higher wing load.
Differentiation from other lightweight NOVA models IBEX 4: the IBEX 4 is suitable for instruction. We do not recommend using the DOUBLESKIN for this purpose. It is too lightly constructed and is not suitable for frequent ground handling. But in terms of glide, it is superior to the IBEX 4.
ION 5 Light: with a comparable wing loading it places somewhat higher demands on the pilot and was designed with performance and cross-country flying in mind.
• Lowest weight and small packing volume.
• High glide performance -the DOUBLESKIN is not a mini-wing that is only suitable for fly-downs!
• Holding-Pins for very steep take-offs or snow.
• Safer than single-surface wings, because landing is faster, and is more controlled in a tailwind or turbulent conditions (flaring; corrections during final approach).
• The simplest launch and landing characteristics.
• The comprehensive NOVA guarantee package.
33 cells – three-liner – aspect ratio 4.4 (flat), 3.3 (projected)
– EN/LTF A (size 17 EN/LTF B in the extended weight range
up to 90 kg)
Size 17 20 21
Area - projected (m2) 17.1 20.0 23.5
Area – flat (m2) 20.0 23.0 27.5
All-up weight-range (kg)
55 – 75
(extended to 90
kg with EN B))
75 – 105 90 - 110
Canopy weight (kg) 2.1 2.4 2.8
Orders from today
Please make sure you specify whether Light Riser or Ultralight Riser. We recommend the Ultralight Riser explicitly only for hike & fly competitions! The difference is only 60 grams.
The wing is delivered with the new Ultralight
Compression Bag (not a rucksack)
Speedbrake Riser is NOT available